Popular Posts

Monday, June 6, 2011

Wk2 Discussion Deeper: Podcasts in Education


Sound Waves
www.freedigitalphotos.net


I attempted to use podcasting sites that did not have a specific focus but ones that had a collection of topics from how to use and create a podcast to how they are used in the classroom to kids discovering events all around them. I hope that these podcasts listed below will provide some information necessary for all to use in their classroom.
One free program that I use in my classroom is Audacity. You can download it and it is really simple to use. The kids love being able to change their voice and add background music to their message. I use this piece when were are doing our unit on cyber bullying. The kids have to create a public service announce and present it to the class. The best one are aired on our daily announcements and go out a PSA to the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment