Popular Posts

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wk 1 Wimba Session 1 MAC Intro

I just listened to the week 1 Wimba Session 1 and I tell you there was more information than I counted on. Fortunately, I have already completed my four blog posts for the week and it did help with following the wimba conversation. I also completed my lit review submission and cannot wait for the final feedback. But back to wimba, as I listened on, I saw where Mrs. Deleon broke out into a CBR session so I missed that part. But the publishing of my project sounds really exciting. I already have an idea on what my cycle 3 would look like. I am still having teachers that refuse to use or learn technology and feel they are justified by asking someone else to produce their ideas. There is still a generation of teachers who will not use or are afraid to use rich media technology but want the benefit of the availability of such technology. For instance, you want a video yet you will not take a free video class provided by the district to ensure that you understand how to create your own. Instead you ask someone else to use their time for you! Now I don't think that is right. You should learn how to use the tools then ask me for help after you have at least started. Now I think that is only fair.
Well it will be exciting to the last of my capstone website completed and graduate. There is a lot to do with 4 blogs, Projects and activities.

1 comment: