Popular Posts

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wk 3 Blog Comment: Presentation or Paper

Pencil on Paper
Image from
www.freedigitalimages.net

Hi Regina,

I am having the same struggle with deciding to do the Paper or Presentation as well. But as time draws closer, I think that I will have to do the paper. If you are doing the presentation, I would like to know what are you presenting. Since I am having surgery, this month, it just seems feasible for me to just do the paper. And anyway, I do have something to say. I checking to see, but I am completing my CBR on Professional Development and classroom instruction using media rich content and technology. I really think it's high time that educators embrace the fact that our students are more responsive when using technology than just using traditional book, handouts and transparencies.


Regina Henry's Original Blog Post:

The big question for me over the last two weeks has been Paper or Presentation? I know I’m not the only one that has to make this decision. It has been a long haul over the last eleven months and now it approaching twelve. I would love to have someone publish my work, but I’ve decided to present.

No comments:

Post a Comment