Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MAC Blog Comment: Wk1-1 DB Quickies: DIY Classroom/Presentation Solutions

My  Comment:


Tremeris you are on point, don’t be afraid to improvise. I know that it might have seemed frustrating in the beginning but you probably did better to do it that way. You provided a visual handout and background music and a way for them to take notes if necessary. Way to go!!!!


Temeris Original Comment:


I remember doing a Powerpoint Presentation in undergrad but the software that the teacher had was outdated and I had to go to the good ‘ol paper slides to pass out to the class. On my presentation I had music to each slide but luckily I saved the playlist to my phone. So I hooked up my phone to the speakers and presented to the class that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment