![]() |
| image from freedigitalimages.net |
Popular Posts
-
John’s Original Post I am looking at the Publishing Leadership Project, and as I reflect on the fallacy I have labored under for 2 weeks th...
-
Gaggle.net The web 2.0 tool that I selected to use and write about is called Gaggle. Gaggle is a Web 2.0 tool that can be used in any...
-
Pencil on Paper Image from www.freedigitalimages.net Hi Regina, I am having the same struggle with deciding to do the Paper or Prese...
-
Karen's original comment: Telling the WE Story The Art of Possibilities was a great read. This week I enjoyed reading about The WE ...
-
Today's student needs technology to learn! Image from freedigitalphotos.net Educators being so reluctant to change, especially wi...
-
Easy listening!! At present, I don't listen to as much music as I would like to but mostly I listen when riding in the car and so...
-
Web 2.0 Tool for all professionals - My web 2.0 tool chosen is animoto.com where soon power point presentations will be a thing of the pas...
-
When music was real and had lasting messages! Well, I mostly listened to gospel music growing up and I must say there are several song...
-
Well, I am a Computer Literacy teacher and the use of technology is very adequate in my classroom. But I do push my students to really reac...
-
Leaders grow Leaders image from www.freedigitalimages.net The process of enrollment . This is such an important factor in every subje...
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Wk 4 Pt 2 Think Out Loud
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment