Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wk 4 Pt 2 Think Out Loud

image from freedigitalimages.net
Now I have looked at quite a few of the Dr. Bedard’s resources for publishing and I think I have narrowed down my search. Iste – Journal of Research on Technology in Education and Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education. Both journal give specific information on how to submit and the precise submission format, of which most, I have already completed.  Through my research, I want to show that the use of Digital Technology in the classroom will increase student engagement and help to shorten the gap of students who otherwise would not be as motivated and interested in becoming advocates of their own learning. I have provided a the link below for you to select to review my leadership project. Please comment as you please.



No comments:

Post a Comment