Popular Posts

Monday, June 20, 2011

Wk 4 Pt 1 Think Out Loud - Where Do I Want To Publish

image from
 freedigitialimages.net


After reading the requirements for the Project/Leadership publishing assignments, I thought it would be best that I working on publishing an article for several reasons. One being that I had surgery and the time constraints left me just made it more appropriate for me to present. I have been looking into several journals in which to submit and did not realize just how simple it is to have my work published.  As I continue researching, I am narrowing my search down to computing and learning journals for educators. 

1 comment:

  1. @Marsona

    I also decided to publish my project as an article. While it seems easier to put a presentation together, in the end an article doesn't require as much work, and it doesn't require any sort of travel. Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete