Popular Posts

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wk 4 MAC Final Blog Post

image from
www.freedigitalimages.net
Well this month has met me with possibly more challenges than most since having quite a lot to blog about, keeping up with reading, having surgery this month, making Wimba or posting a blog, presenting my CBR, and creating my paper to publish. I'm glad I hung in there this month because so many told me to drop out until next month because of surgery, but I persevered.

I have created to think out loud blogs this month and you can view and comment on the first one by just clicking on this think out loud 1 link. The next blog can be viewed and commented on by clicking on this think out loud 2 link.

And last but not least, below I have also included a link to my Leadership Publishing Project. I hope you find the information presented to be most interesting and helpful.
Leadership Publication Project Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment